The Model GH is a heavy industrial-duty gear-reduced hoist door opener, as manufactured by The Chamberlain Group, Inc. and is for use on vertical or high lift sectional doors, rolling doors and grilles. It is rated for 25 cycles per hour constant high loading. In excess of 90 cycles/day.
- Drive system : chain hoist
- Voltage/phase :
115/230 v 1 ph
208/230/460 3 ph
575 3 phClass 2 Circuit with 40 VA transformer
- Horse power : available in ½, ¾, 1, 1½, 2, 3 and 5 HP.
- Minimum sideroom required: 20″
- Control Circuit : -Logic 4.0 Control Board (L4) Available on 115V, 208/230V, 460V and 575V
- Floor level chain hoist with electrical interlok for emergency manual door operation
- High-starting torque continuous-duty motor ith overload protection
- Heavy-duty wormgear-in-oil-bath peed reducer
- 3-button control
- Hoist wheel is easily moved to Right of Left hand side of unit eleminating the need to order letf or right mounting
- Solenoid brake, standard
- 5V DC (L4) NEC Class 2 contol circuit
- C2 is a factory default setting; B2 easily field set using the Selector Dial
(requires CPS-U,CPS-UN4 or CPS-EI)
- Prewired to accept sensing devices (see Sensing Devices – Safety Accessories)
- External radio control terminal
- Fully adjustable linear-driven limit mechanism
- Motor removable without affecting limit settings
- NEMA 1 type electrical encloure
- 50B40 door sprocket and #50 drive chain – standard on 1/2 thru 1 HP models
50B60 door sprocket and #50 drive chain – standard on 1-1/2 thru 2 HP models
80B60 1 3/4″ diameter with 3/8 keyway door sprocket and #80 drive chain – standard on 3 HP models
- Baked-on high-durability black powdercoat finish
- Door speed approximately 8 to 9 inche per second
- Approximate shipping weight – 125lbs
YOUR SECURITY, OUR PRIORITY!
CPS® Commercial Protector System®
The presence of primary entrapment protection is standard CPS-U for all modes. Primary entrapment protection devices are monitored continuously to insure safe operation of the door and limit door opener functionality should an obstruction be detected or in the event of device failure. Optional LiftMaster Monitored Entrapment Protection devices, CPS-UN4, CPS-RPEN4 and CPS-EI, are designed to work in conjunction with LiftMaster commercial door openers to provide enhanced door safety and a broad range of modes and features to end users. Either monitored photo-sensor or monitored 4-wire sensing edge (in conjunction with the CPS-EI Edge Interface) protection may be selected, but one must be detected by the LiftMaster Logic 4.0 or Medium-Duty Logic circuit board in order to unlock full functionality.
Garage doors and garage door openers can be dangerous if not installed and verified by a professional and not used properly . Children must be supervised by an adult when they are inside or in proximity of the garage.
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES FOR THE LIFTMASTER MH DOOR OPENER